Budapest, XIII. 1136 Pannónia Furnished Ref. No.: 24448
A technically and aesthetically fully renovated, high storied, sunny, 140 sqm apartment (plus 6+2 sqm balconies) with a living room, 3 bedrooms (with 2 balconies), and 2 bathrooms with separated toilet is for sale directly from the architect owner.
During the renovation, the aim was to design a youthful and modern apartment, while preserving the historic, luxurious vibe. The electricity, water- and heating systems were completely replaced, moreover, the old ceiling system was lightened, while new part of concrete slab was placed under the new coatings. The apartment can be reached from a closed inner stairway. The living room’s, and two bedrooms’ windows overlook the historic Pannónia Street. Sunlight flows into the apartment from them all year around. One of the bathrooms looks on to Katona József Street, while the third bedroom is located on the west side, looking to the inner courtyard. The apartment’s fee includes the fully refurbished high-tech kitchen, all the built-in furniture and equipments, the chandeliers and curtains.
The technical contents:
- new windows and door profiles with heat- and sound insulating glass
- aluminium, electronic, heat-insulating blinds with SMARTHOME system, equipped with remote controls
- wooden door profiles specifically designed for this apartment
- Air Conditioners
- furnitures designed specially for the bathrooms, including sanitary designs
- Marburg wallpapers for the high quality wall surfaces
- wall and ceiling decor conceived and hand-made explicitly for the apartment
- special coloured, designer, flat radiator
- Gorenje Oraito built-in kitchen equipments, granite dishwasher
- High-tech alarm system
The apartment is clear of all liens and claims, and is ready to move in. The common cost is 24.000 HUF/month.
The estate is ideal for anyone who enjoys the inner-city atmosphere, the historic but luxurious feel from the comfort of modern equipment.